Let's think about that first. What is the objective of your event? What do you want to achieve with it?
Who is the target group?
* Purely a nice day for your staff? Or team building for your staff, so that they motivate each other and the company ultimately benefits and grows?
* More shoppers in your mall? Does it help to specifically plan children's entertainment where the stores are skipped and no products are bought after all?
* Want to sell your business product and expand your customer base and write to everyone? Wouldn't a smaller targeted target group appeal to your product better, which would really make you sell?
It sounds so logical; think in advance about why an event is being organized.
But it still happens so often that people organize it for a while and ultimately do not achieve the right results. For example, a waste of all the hours spent on it, the manpower, the entertainment and of course the money. So many reasons for an event, so many goals.
As an event agency, we regularly see that people go shopping. That is of course a right. We also say for sure: Do it.
Please do not just compare on price. But compare all points.
* reliability - the agreements with you are laid down in a contract, we thereby commit that there will always be entertainment, even in the event of illness. It happens all too often that there are entertainers who call off for whatever reason. They do not feel obliged to stick to the agreement.
* go for the best result, - needs no explanation, right?
* make sure it fits your wishes,
* customer friendly, child friendly and staff / artists friendly
We think of you, your guests, young or old, but also all the staff and entertainers who work for you. A friendly word and appearance for everyone. Involving everyone at your party only adds more atmosphere and everyone feels good about it when they go home.
Unfortunately, it regularly happens that the care of staff and artists is forgotten. They must be on time and do what you want them to do, but afterwards a friendly word, refreshments, changing room and free parking space will be forgotten.
* last but not least: We go for quality.
To achieve the above points, we try to think out every assignment as well as possible. We learn from previous times, we take completed evaluations seriously and we are always looking for improvements. That is not only important for your assignment, but it gives us satisfaction and in this way we strive to express our passion.
These costumes are used by our staff as extra's, guidance for the Old Dutch Games, the assistant for the Nostalgic Photographer, or the Volendam and Old Dutch Photoshoot.
"Through this way we want to thank you again for your efforts and cooperation! Fortunately, despite the weather, we found a nice place for you! Everyone has taken his/ her Rembrandt van Gein drawing or Delft blue tile on the plane! It has become an unforgettable day at the Brewery, Bavaria was also very enthusiastic! Hopefully you enjoyed it too and we will see each other again in the future!"
On our Facebook page(in English) we post regularly live photos of Old Crafts in the country.
Follow us and you will be automatically informed.
These farmers play cozy dixieland music, but also typical Dutch songs. A good presentation of our Dutch culture and habits.
Easy and recognizable connoisseurs. Whether they are playing or walking around for elderly in care institutions or on farmers markets, these boys can do anything.
New workshop online! Back to the primal feeling. Bring the shooter in your upward, aim your bow and shoot the arrow at the target. You can choose from two types of archery: - Crossbow - Archery (longbow) We take note: per lane 1 bow, arrows, wicker objective standard for the target (eye level), net for sloping arrows, tripods and ground anchors.
Book your bachelor party, company event, team building, family day you book with Old Dutch Entertainment.
The hidden and must-see sights of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Volendam and other beautiful places in the Netherlands can be visited.
The trips can be supplemented with, for example a workshop Delft Blue Tile painting .
Caricature painter Rembrandt van Gein during your lunch or dinner. Volendam/ Old Dutch Photoshoot in Keukenhof.
Typical Dutch character traits are snapping herring, clogs, windmills, tulips, bicycles, drop, dam, stews, cheeses, nightwatchman, croquette, cakes, ice skating, orange, organ.
Now reduced in price! This successful workshop is suitable for corporate events, bridal shower, markets, commercial promotion such as Mother's Day/ Father's Day etc.
2 Supervisors taking 100 tiles, and plenty of quick-drying paint. Through templates or design you can get started with your own Delft Blue tile.
Of course you get it home. On the back you can place a ophangplakkertje so it can actually be hung on the wall.