As part of the manifestation 'Care for Each Other "from Cordaan found in Woonzorgcentrum d'Old Raai in Amsterdam a neighborhood party on Saturday, October 15th place. br> We do not need to think long what kind of party it should be, we know the taste of our residents, Old Dutch would be the red thread. And so we arrived at www.OudHollandsEntertainment.nl . From a range of traditional Dutch scenes, we chose the cheese girls , the shoeshiner, caricature painter, poffertjes stall , not to mention the herring . Our restaurant Brasserie Globe was transformed into a real old Dutch market, while the flea market should not be missed. Brasserie Globe soon began to fill up and the traditional Dutch guests made their entrance: Rembrandt van Gein caricature painter, Boris the Shoeshiner, Ilse and Ilse the cheese girls, Fisherman couple with their beautiful nostalgic herring cart and a real poffertjes stall. Residents and visitors came eyes and ears too short to experience all the festivities. It all looked too great and professionally!!! With vouchers everyone could get delicious herring and cakes and there were also super yummy pastries from our own kitchen. It was a super top party, old memories, encounters between old friends, all together made this day an unforgettable one! Old Dutch Entertainment has made a very significant contribution to this day and hereby on behalf of residents and neighbors our thanks!!!
Rosada Fashion Outlet:
"We were pleased with your addition to the party in our center. Beautiful attractions and experiences for our visitors.
We have seen nice pictures from our costumers and free rides for the kids are always fun!
We really liked your attractions to have had here. Who knows we will repeat this at the next event in our Centre, you fit well in our appearance!"
Event with guests from France: "Thank you so much for this wonderfull evening. The meaning was to loosen up the guests and you did that."
Event with guests from Hongkong:
"It was good to have you. Professional done and we love to see you again".
Event with guests Taiwan: In Keukenhof: "Thumbs up for the hard working ladies. In a short time over 80 guests on the photo and they kept laughing and use sign language. Non of the guests spoke good English. We loved it. Everyone got a big photo at the end."
Photo shoot turned into Military Photography Decor, military clothing, photographer and print photos directly for the National Military Museum in Soest: "We had a memorable annual New Year's reception! And happy is that laid determined by you! I want to thank you for your good service! And who knows ever. "
Dutch Market for a elderly home: "Here our appreciation for your service. The candy stall has a wide range and is nicely decorated. People were excited. Candy but also the ladies called great memories."
Two shoeshine, Barrel Organ, Accordion:
"It was absolutely great. They did it all very nice. A perfect fit."
After the initial booking, they were three times asked back for 175 years Rail.
"It was a fantastic atmosphere. Very nice weather! Thanks also to you (office) for your fast work!"
Museum Night Resistance Museum: "I love the video! (See above) I will forward it to all employees. We have greatly enjoyed his show, it was really a hit for us. And what a great guy! It was a big success. Thanks and until next time!"
1. We used Hans as crier for communicating a new network. This he has done great! He entertained the whole hall (directors, officers, entrepreneurs) on his
own playful way. We could not have wished for better. Furthermore, Hans was in the preliminary stage (the briefing)
very proactive by coming up with ideas and to provide attributes (scroll and container), making his role credible. We were very satisfied!
2. Announcer dressed as Santa Claus, "Hans is a Topper!"
3. 200 years Budget Day, subsection 200 years kingdom. "Thank you. We look back on two successful days!"
1. "It was a successful day! Thank you for filling the stalls with so many original crafts."
2. "We, the organization, want to thank everyone for his commitment during, before and after Kaeskopppenstad. We have worked extremely hard in the catering, extras looked stunning thanks to our schminckteam, apparel was top (with many new costumes!), the game of the extras was particularly good. And so we could go on! There are so many stories to tell. Everyone has devoted himself and this collective has ensured a wonderful event Kaeskoppenstad! again on behalf of the organization, our great thanks! "
"Entertaining 1,750 guests is not nothing. It suited us very well. This year we will book you again." This year, 2,250 guests were (in another topic).
"Games look nice and well maintained. Fun, spontaneous guidance well assisted our grimalkin."
1. In April and May 2013, we have been able to provide various evenings for Americans and English on Dutch river cruise.
2. Cheese tasting with supervisors in Volendam costume for an Indian engagement party:
"The guests had a brilliant time last week and we were very happy with the cheese ladies - will be sure to use them again, the spicy ones did indeed go down well with the public tat was there."
"Many thanks for sending the pictures. I like you even want to take this to thank the very nice and mostly successful entertainment. In Volendam and Old Dutch style. The reactions were very positive. I hope soon to you to come back for another fun event. See you soon!"
1. backdrop and old bicycle with basket: "Thank you for sending the photographs. The event was a great success, thank you."
2. Customer Belgium: "Outstanding performance, perfectly handled the public and wooded area. The office has a wide range. 9..!