Our Peasant man & women can help you hand out all kinds of things to your visiters. All in traditional clothing.
Our Peasant women wear maid costume forged for 1900/1920 model.
* Boerenjongens/ Boerenmeisjes (Typical Dutch drinks: brandy with raisins (men) or apricots (women)) € 495,-
* Handing out wooden tulips (250 pieces) € 595,-
* Handing out wooden tulips (500 pieces) € 875,-
* Handing out Windmilles (500 pieces) € 695,-
* Handing out Cheese € 495,-
* Handing out Wooden Shoe key rings € 995,-
* Oranjebittertjes (Typical Dutch drinks) € 495,-
* 2 Personen (handing out your give aways) € 295,-
Based on 4 hours. Excluding traveling expenses and VAT.
We gladly make you a quotation, when date, location, number of hours and type of action is known.
Our Maids let your guests taste Butter Babbler liqueur, that comes from the Jordaan district in Amsterdam.
The liqueur is also called Konkelefoezer. A typical word from Amsterdam. What it means? Hire our maids and they will tell you.
She ladies will walk around with trays full of small glasses and your guests can try a Butter Babbler candy.
Perfect as a reception during office party, unique addition to reception drinks or Christmas party.
The maids take a small trolley, from which they pour from and walk around. The cart is decorated with a collection of antique babblers cans.
From € 625,- 2 hours. Including 250 drinks. Excluding traveling expenses and 6% VAT.